A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Here is Some Stuff.

First off, the Orc and Goblin Warhammer Fantasy army has to go.  New army book is 38 bucks!  And I played the previous edition maybe.. 3 times?  Hell, the people I got into the previous edition for never even assembled their damned armies, making it a colossal waste of time.  So feh.  Let's make me some money!


And the full army: 


And I have also been playing the quite fun RPG Mass Effect.  Here is my Shepard:


Updated with more stuff!  Got my bad ass new PC that even with its low end Radeon 5770 card is a tiny god.  Ok maybe Name Level PC.  I can run this bad boy below at MAXIMUM settings and resolution and its smooth as silk:

Thats the scaled down picture.  Transformers War for Cybertron.  It is awesome looking.  I may not be able to find gamers but I can happily sell my gaming stuff and get things I CAN enjoy.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/