A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Thoughts on Modern Television in Comic Caption Form

There is a place that is running a fun little contest to take a picture and caption it.
This has lead to my piece, a simple commentary on so called "Mature Content" entertainment.


When most adult programming is just crude, vulgar, offensive, and generally something only a boobs and gore obsessed 13 year old boy would love, is it any wonder why I mostly play videogames and tabletop games, & watch cartoons?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/