A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

RPGs and Controversies. My College Composition Report Circa 1999.

The year I bought a 300 or so dollar DVD player with part of my bonus from work they no longer give us (for time and laugh factors I mention this) I was taking a class at the Community Technical College in my area.  While I pulled some of it just out of my own experiences and opinions, it was in general a well researched paper that took me 10-12 or so total hours to write.  I ended up with a 4.0 in the class so it was well done.

I am posting this as image files since I couldn't seem to get such an ancient paper (RUSTED STAPLES) to OCR and posting a PDF file seems silly.  Plus you know, I can take my name off of it for privacy purposes.

Also missing is the instructor's main positive comments on a connected sheet.  Otherwise here is the whole paper.  Read it and think some on RPGs and the way they were and pretty much still are thought of by "normal" people!









No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/