A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Snow Day Image Farting

Yes.  I am faffing about and have photos to share online.  And given how image sharing has become a pain in my butt, uploading them to my blog seems to be the easiest way to do things.

So because I have been a good boy and spent a good 2 1/2 hours shoveling today I get to do this.

Click for big if you want.
 I found this shirt at a Kohls the day before the previous actual mega snowstorm that I wasn't quite prepared for.  It is based on my favorite arcade game.  Star Wars by Atari.  I also bought one of those working ball caps with the fuzzy ear flaps.  

With the Transformers Titan Masters line you can do many silly things.  Like put all your Decepticon Titan Masters (Aka Transtectors or Headmasters) on to Six Shot.  I call it the PARTY WAGON.  But.. I knew I could do better.

Yes.  Every Titan Master I have on a giant PARTY WAGON OF DOOM.  Sadly Hardhead popped off his peg because of plastic tolerances.  I can't be bothered to reshoot the image.  

 And a side view. Not a single Titan Master will fall off of this thing with light shaking.  Just pretend Hardhead drank too much space booze.


 Super Robot Wars V is a SRPG released for the first time ever in English as the main line series with mechs from various anime robot cartoons.  This one has some great dialogue.

What games I bought at Retro World Expo in the Fall of 2016.  I only went Sunday. 


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/