A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Arcane Legions First Look Review

The comic says it all, so why don't I just let it do the talking for me?

Page_1

Page_2

Page_3

Page_4

Page_5

Within a week or so I hope to have a follow up with an in play report full of my normal fluff and an explanation of the game's mechanics. Its not that complicated of a game, but its a good way to see things in action I think!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/