I'm honestly not sure if I really needed to do this section even as a set of house rules, and if I didn't do it comic styled I could have finished it in, oh 2, maybe 3 paragraphs. But this is sorta fun! I miss doing these photocomic thingies! I used to do them every week just as a silly fun story. Good times, good times...
Next time, cover, terrain, and other wierdness.
A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!
- ► 2016 (15)
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (61)
- ► 2012 (52)
- ► 2011 (56)
- ► 2010 (76)
- ► 2009 (72)
- My Playtest Review of Tunnels & Trolls
- My AD&D 2nd House Rules Part 7 - Combat Part 4
- Saturday Changeling LARP Report: Rufus' War Journa...
- iPod Touch: A Gamer's Best Friend?
- New Editions, Feel, and Compatibility
- Tunnels & Trolls 7.5 Unboxing and First Look Revie...
- I had the mehs this week. So its variety pack tim...
- My AD&D 2nd House Rules Part 6 - Combat Part 3
- Genre Books are BAAAD... Mmmkay?
- My AD&D 2nd House Rules Part 5 - Combat Part 2
- ▼ September (10)