I might as well post my first look review of Tunnels & Trolls 7.5, and in my handy comic book format!
I was pretty much blown away by what they crammed in here. Not to mention using my game book preferred style of binding, the spiral! (Spiral binding good. Spiral King? BAD.)
The problem is now I want to use T&T instead if AD&D even though I will be required to do some serious conversion work. I'll most likely keep AD&D and my house rules for my upcoming game though. Maybe T&T can be a light pick up RPG. If I can get the thing read by next Tuesday anyhow.
A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!
- ► 2017 (11)
- ► 2016 (15)
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (61)
- ► 2012 (52)
- ► 2011 (56)
- ► 2010 (76)
- ► 2009 (72)
- My Playtest Review of Tunnels & Trolls
- My AD&D 2nd House Rules Part 7 - Combat Part 4
- Saturday Changeling LARP Report: Rufus' War Journa...
- iPod Touch: A Gamer's Best Friend?
- New Editions, Feel, and Compatibility
- Tunnels & Trolls 7.5 Unboxing and First Look Revie...
- I had the mehs this week. So its variety pack tim...
- My AD&D 2nd House Rules Part 6 - Combat Part 3
- Genre Books are BAAAD... Mmmkay?
- My AD&D 2nd House Rules Part 5 - Combat Part 2
- ▼ September (10)