A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Zombie Month! Unboxing of All Things Zombie!

It took an age and a half, but the game I paid for in July 09 (meaning it doesn't count as part of my 2010 purchase limits) finally has arrived after insane amounts of delays.

Let's start with the unboxing.  I will have more time to read and play it next week.  Expect a proper review Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

(As always with my images, click on them for a bigger version.)

I've been a tad busy, especially since with all my new money from not buying games I probably won't get to play any time soon I have started keeping fish:

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Triceratops: Dana, Marie, and Nova.

Like my gaming, I did my research before even starting the aquarium.  But y'all don't care about my fish sorority, so let's get to the overpriced zombie goodness!










This game came in at a perfect time, as most of my upcoming blog projects involve our brain eating corpse friends, so expect April to be ZOMBIE MONTH here at Wargame Dork.

I've got tons of zombie related content to get to, so look forward to it!  


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/