A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Warhammer 40K: A Rogue Trader Styled Campaign Battle Report: Mission 1 Part 1

Sadly the time to set up and get teams made only left time to play the first half of the first scenario.  But it helped me see a few things I may need to tweak in the campaign rules and was a good introduction to classic 40K in the days before Games Workshop became the enormous choadmonglers they are today:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnPpfs120DA 

But on to the show:
(PS: Click for large if you would like.  Especially if you are from #tinypewtermen on irc.synirc.net and don't realize my pictures get bigger.)









 Next week shall hopefully be more shenanigans!



No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/