A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Zombie Month: A Blast From the Past: A 2003 Campaign Document!

Back in that timeframe I was prepping to run All Flesh Must Be Eaten, the Zombie Survival Horror RPG.

It just so happens I still have the 2 page basic synopsis and thoughts I had for a rough campaign outline.  Sadly, the game didn't go very far and the 2 PCs were entirely too powerful, and trying to run a game at 9am on a weekday when I was maybe getting 2-3 hours of sleep beforehand just wasn't happening.

So here is some scans of the document.  For fun, or perhaps to inspire some cool zombie campaign ideas for yourself:


I would probably do things a lot different these days, and would probably have corporate oppression rather than governmental.  (Mainly since I don't listen to right or left wing crazies and pay attention to the real world as best I can.  Which might explain why I am on antidepressants these days, but anyhow.)

It surprised me that I had a jetski scenario in mind for a zombie game when a rather popular horror zombie game used such a scene (but in a totally different part of their story) a couple years later.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/