Over at RPGsite they asked folks what their top 5 RPG settings were. Obviously this means published ones and not homebrews or using other entertainment IP that hasn't had an official RPG version made.
I didn't have to think hard and came up with my 5. Here they are. I won't go into massive detail about them since in many cases you ALREADY know the settings, or should really do some Googling and Wiki action to know more.
A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!
- ► 2012 (52)
- ► 2011 (56)
- ► 2010 (76)
- A Little Something for Christmas
- AT-43 Comic Battle Report: Karmans vs Therians
- Holiday Sales Equal More Gaming Cheap!
- Review Corner: Litko Aerosystems' Custom, Flame, a...
- Quick Selection: My Top 5 Campaign Settings
- The Red Rockets Return!
- Comics' Sucking, and Other Reasons We Keep Buying ...
- Some Tricks for Tunnels & Trolls' Magic System
- Hey Game Sellers!
- Some Thoughts on Why I Like Tunnels & Trolls
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2008 (129)