Selling my toys on Ebay has been profitable for me so far. Who knew toys were a better investment than Blackjack, Hookers, and Alcohol?
So thus I can afford to spend money on gaming aids that are all fancy and luxurious. And reviewing them means more content for this here blog!
While the counters ARE a bit pricey for what you get, given their utility and the fact they just look so gosh darn FANCY I think they are worth it overall. Nowhere near a must buy, but if you have the cash you can't go wrong, especially with the premade sets they have.
I might get this one for Warhammer 40K next time I can place an order:
After all, tabletop gaming is expensive as is, so if you can afford it, why not game with a little class if you can?
A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!
- ► 2016 (15)
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (61)
- ► 2012 (52)
- ► 2011 (56)
- ► 2010 (76)
- A Little Something for Christmas
- AT-43 Comic Battle Report: Karmans vs Therians
- Holiday Sales Equal More Gaming Cheap!
- Review Corner: Litko Aerosystems' Custom, Flame, a...
- Quick Selection: My Top 5 Campaign Settings
- The Red Rockets Return!
- Comics' Sucking, and Other Reasons We Keep Buying ...
- Some Tricks for Tunnels & Trolls' Magic System
- Hey Game Sellers!
- Some Thoughts on Why I Like Tunnels & Trolls
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2008 (129)