A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

AT 43 Comic Battle Report

I never get tired of doing these things, though I do get my lazy on from time to time!

Depending on how next week's resolution goes I might even finish it!

Page_1

Page_2

Page_3

The game is going rough for my side, but we are making a little comeback, even if it won't win us the game. It depends on what the Therian player does with his Baal I think.

Edited Updatey-ness: We called it a tie. Therians and Red Blok were likely to win via our big AFVs, while the UNA and Karmans had all the infantry that could capture objectives had we used any. Next AT 43 game is due March 25th at Sarge's Comics in New London.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/