A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Friday, September 10, 2010

AT 43 Battle Report: 2000 Karmans vs Therians

The first Wednesday of September was some more AT 43 action.  I hadn't got to do any gaming for the previous 3 weeks, but this week changed things with Monkey on Post Human Nanotech Intelligence war!








I rarely post the battle reports for the Arkham games since they tend to be more training/demo games and as I am sometimes wont to do, I get there a bit later than I planned for so its a bit rushed so we can hopefully get the whole match in.  Thankfully our Arkham Asylum player picks up rules really well, so all I need to do is remember special rules and the like.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/