A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

[Review Corner] Dungeons & Dragons Essentials Red Box Starter Set Part 1

I'm so sorry.  I'm so very, very sorry.   I was weak!  It was like 13.50 from Amazon!  I wanted some books and stuff anyhow!  Its got tons of goodies inside!

And this review is completely going out of control and will probably take me two weeks to completely cover, if not longer!

Yes, this first part barely even MENTIONS the whole point of the review.  But I had some probably unfunny jokes and gags and couldn't help myself.  Plus it let's me come up with more blog posts.

As usual click for bigger pages and please tell me some of you get the in jokes.




















Those of you who are of a certain age and who got the main reference in this introduction probably started humming the theme tune.  Or you ran to Youtube to hear it again.

This review series will be for you.  

See ya later on this week for part 2 where you actually LEARN something about the set as I unbox it!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/