A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl, and Massive Dumb Overload!

Go Giants!

But the game provided one of the most moronic and stupid things I have heard all week.

Ok, I am at work. I work in Connecticut.

One of my co workers loudly wonders how anyone could be happy the Giants won.

I chime in that I was happy they won and have been a fan for over 20 years.

She meanly tells me that I am clearly not a New Englander.

I reply that I have lived in this state all my life and was born here.

She told me to get out of the state and go to New York.

And this folks, is why I hate New England sports fans.

Apparently mulitmillion dollar ENTERTAINMENT organizations who only care about how much money they can make off us are really special or some silliness.

Some people just can't enjoy the action, can they?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/