A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

[Review Corner] Dungeons & Dragons Essentials Red Box Starter Set Part 5

Rufus has his final adventure in the Player's Book!  Are you excited?  I'm excited.  Or worried this is now 5 (ok 6 if we count the Encounters coverage) installments and we are just now finishing with one class going through it.

This is another wordy one since we have some mechanics to cover.  On the upside this will reduce some of the rules stuff I will have to cover when we hit the Dungeon Master book.





Yes I even put my mug in there no less.  See?  I'm not some horrible, evil, in print D&D hating monster.  
I say I am pretty fair in my reviews, which of course just angers fanboys and anti fanboys.  (Aka: The foolish.)

But in case you want to see the commercial I mentioned: Get your feathered hair and black tee shirts out!



No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/