A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

40K Videogame Chart

Call it a super quick review of all 11 Warhammer 40K electronic games counting expansions as part of their parent title in a handy chart form.  It goes alongside my first attempt which I did for my Castlevania blog.  This one came out a bit better, and covers that wild & wooly series of games based on our favorite overly priced game with mediocre and easily broken rules.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/