A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

[AT-43] Cog Army Box Review/Unboxing

In a brave new digital era for Wargame Dork I have gone video.

Video without Full Spectrum Lighting, but my first video nonetheless.  Nearly 20 minutes of review about this 70 dollar box of awesome, and some photos afterwards.

What?  I was gonna miss out on using comics?  On this blog?


              
Part 2:





And the picture supplemental:

I've entered a new horrible era of this blog.  One where you are all forced to not only see my silly comic reviews, but endure 480p widescreen Youtube videos.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/