A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

[Let's Play] Fun in Mystara! Let's play Order of the Griffon!







That's right.  I am redipping my toes into the Let's Play game.  Inspired by http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3408705&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1 , this thread by Something Awful forums poster vilkacis, it made me want to finally get through and beat this damned game.  So that is what I am gonna do.  Even if I have to use FAQs online.

The Schedule:  Normally 1-2 updates a week.  There will be some user input and choices when possible.  I will mostly keep to the comic format.  I love using Comic Life Deluxe.  And it saves having multiple picture files when 1 can cover 2-4.  

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/