A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Let's Play] Fun in Mystara! Let's play Order of the Griffon Part 10: We Belong to the Undercity, We Belong to the Something Something

This update was taking so long and got so massive I had to find a spot to end it otherwise this one might not have gotten out till Thursday if not next week sometime.

And a potential improvement on picture size.  Its a touch bigger but not too much.  Might be perfect and save me about 15 minutes an update.  Let me know what y'all think.










Now its time to get my Splatterhouse on and hopefully I can pop out another update Thursday night/Friday morning.   If not next week.  I'd like to get to the next dungeon myself.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/