A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[Let's Play] Party Like its 1987! Let's Experience the Atari Computer! Part 3: Basic and System Self Test


Just a video this time, taken from the Altirra emulator.  I almost did a comic version but here I think the video and the few captions I added do a good enough job.  I like the fact the machine has a self test so you can check some basic things out yourself.  Provided its working enough to turn on mind you.

Next time a we do DOS 2.5!

2 comments:

Arquinsiel said...

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Warhammer-40k-Epic-Chaos-Daemon-Primarchs-x-4-OOP-/180768540429?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item2a16a5070d

Relevant to your interests.

Captain Rufus said...

It is. But its already got 3 bidders, and the only one I need is Mortarion because Chaos Orc . Com screwed me over. They are a terrible seller. :(

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/