A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Are You Ready for Some Blood Bowl?


Here is the first half of the first game in a short Blood Bowl league I am playing in.  Windows Movie Maker is being annoying so you might not get the second.  If nothing else, take it as a basic overview of both Blood Bowl and the computer version as I do talk a bit about the mechanics and strategy.  I'm not as loud as possible though as I had a microphone hooked up by the computer while I was playing.  Next game I may try headset as an experiment, see which one works best.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/