A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Connecticon 2013 Wrap Up Part 2: Saturday!

Here is part 2 covering the big day of the convention, Saturday!  Unlike a lot of folks I spent most of this day in two major events covering nearly twelve hours of the day.  And I didn't get down to the convention floor till around 1 PM.  So no rave (that's ok I am in my 30s and it.. really isn't a place for me), and many other events were obviously blocked out as I did these two things.

Cannot say I regret it at all.

To keep this reasonably sized, many pictures are not shown, mostly from the Call of Cthulhu game.  I do have them on the ol HD though.










No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/