A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

D&D 4th ed Session Report 7: Where Every Critter Knows Your Hit Dice.

Another installment in Alexis' continuing adventures is here for your perusal.  It wasn't the most epic of sessions, basically being two combats.  A short and a long one.  Some folks were here, others were not.  Given how my photo program needed a 15-20 minute update cycle (Sony Playmemories you are a butt!), my extended work schedule as of late, and me playing around with my new 112 dollars on sale from 150 Logitech G710+ mechanical keyboard it took a while to get this one out.

But out it is, and under the wire once more!







No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/