A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Warhammer 40k Kill Team Overview/Minicomic Battle Report

Me?  Playing 40K in 2017?  Stranger things have happened!  And also given how I haven't gamed much in a long ass time and how I haven't done anything with Comic Life Deluxe in forever, not to mention how many moons it has been since I did a blog post and here we go!

(My regulars ought to know the drill.  Click image for larger.  Or mobile folks can probably unpinch.)





Yes I have now played 40K two weeks in a row using Kill Team!  And I even ordered the Craftworld Eldar book as I mentioned in the comic itself!  I would have even bought the PDF version of the Kill Team Rulebook but GW's Black Library site is bad at least with the Android device I would want the bloody thing on so I guess I save a few bucks.  Even when GW tries to do good things they kind of make a mess of it eh?

Of course I would be lying if I said I wouldn't rather play other minis games even in skirmish but GW still has some popularity and it seems overall pretty decent!  I wouldn't drive a good hour each way to play something bad after all!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/