A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My AD&D 2nd House Rules Part 4 - Combat Part 1

I decided to do Combat in a comic style so its easy to see what I explain. It took me nearly 4 hours and I took nearly 40 photos and didn't even do all the pages I could have. So the next week is just gonna be sporadic combat strips, culminating in an entire combat encounter done comic style with full explanations and such!

Why? Because I don't believe in myself. I believe in Kamina who believes in me! GO TEAM GURREN!

Page_1
Page_2
Page_3
Page_4
Page_5
Page_6

The madness has begun!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/