A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Monday, September 1, 2008

My AD&D 2nd House Rules Part 5 - Combat Part 2

I'm honestly not sure if I really needed to do this section even as a set of house rules, and if I didn't do it comic styled I could have finished it in, oh 2, maybe 3 paragraphs. But this is sorta fun! I miss doing these photocomic thingies! I used to do them every week just as a silly fun story. Good times, good times...

Page_1
Page_2
Page_3
Page_4
Page_5

Next time, cover, terrain, and other wierdness.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/