A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

[Let's Play] Fun in Mystara! Let's play Order of the Griffon Part 20: The Tomb of King Cut n Paste

Its a day late but days without power really cut into the time one has to work on these things.  I'm LUCKY in that it was only 65 hours or so spread over 4 days.  Some people lost power last Sunday and it won't be back till Wednesday of this week!










No promises but if I can, I will try to have this week's update up by Saturday but I am not gonna hold myself to it as I need to both play, MAP, and then comic it up.  Only 3 game updates left I think, so I will say I will be finished before October.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/