A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

[Let's Play] Fun in Mystara! Let's play Order of the Griffon Part 24: Bend it Like Bauer.

Today I finish this project on time, on schedule with only a single week where I failed to keep it (not counting the hurricane week, which I caught up with, getting both installments out ASAP).






It is complete.  Yay me.  Boo game designers for slacking it.

2 comments:

_joshuaTurbo said...

I've played through this game twice before, and while, yes, I will admit the ending is a bit of a let down (One screen "The End"? Arg!) I found it to be a memorable RPG in the D&D universe and a welcome console version/spin off of all the great gold box AD&D games we played before. I'd give it a 8/10 and will be back to play through it once again!

Captain Rufus said...

Thanks for reading! It seems you enjoyed the game a lot more than I did. I want to enjoy it more but.. its not a finished game. Much like Westwood's Battletech game really.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/