A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Friday, February 24, 2023

Xenos Rampant Battle Report Comic Number One of... Well This is Me So Uhh.. One to Five Probably?

 Yes indeed I will make no bones pretending this will become a regular thing once more or whatever though I do quite enjoy this game.  Sadly my opponent seemed mild on it overall but much of that could be because he is quite taken with Warhammer Underworlds as it is even though most of the models could easily be used in Xenos or Dragon Rampant.  (Fantasy type Vampires and Ghosts versus AT 43 or 40K forces?  Warpath Universe?  So many fun options!)

  But we are at least getting one battle report and ideally one more from whenever the heck we can make schedules mesh up for the rematch with said switching of sides.  I am getting back into the groove of using Comic Life and this version being 3 with a much beefier computer and bigger screen makes it a bit easier and faster.  I might add in more fun effects and the like next time!

  Anyhow on with the show, click for larger, yadda yadda.






No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/