A blog about tabletop hobby and or strategy games, with a side order of electronic turn based goodness here and there. Now with tons of retro gaming content both electronic and tabletop. Also with 20% more self loathing douchebaggery!

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Xenos Rampant: Tunnel Brats Part 1

   So what is this all about?  Well the comic should explain it but for many moons I have been pondering rules for a basic AI system to fight miniatures battles in and now with Xenos Rampant I think I have both a good use of it and ideas to add to the fun of the game and make use of my entirely too large collection of games and tiles.  If one ruleset let's me use a bunch of things without having to remember and or relearn rules for each and every one of them?

  Well why the heck not?


(As always click the image for larger if you need to!)







No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southeastern CT, United States
I like to play nerd games! I am a nerd! Join our nerd ways at https://www.facebook.com/groups/112040385527428/